December 27, 2012

Review: Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake

 
Summary-
It's been months since the ghost of Anna Korlov opened a door to Hell in her basement and disappeared into it, but ghost-hunter Cas Lowood can't move on.
His friends remind him that Anna sacrificed herself so that Cas could live—not walk around half dead. He knows they're right, but in Cas's eyes, no living girl he meets can compare to the dead girl he fell in love with.
Now he's seeing Anna everywhere: sometimes when he's asleep and sometimes in waking nightmares. But something is very wrong...these aren't just daydreams. Anna seems tortured, torn apart in new and ever more gruesome ways every time she appears.
Cas doesn't know what happened to Anna when she disappeared into Hell, but he knows she doesn't deserve whatever is happening to her now. Anna saved Cas more than once, and it's time for him to return the favor.
 
Review-
OMG OMG OMG AMAZING!!!!!! I can't decide if I like this or the first book better. I stayed up all night reading. I read it in 2 days. I am so going out and buying me these 2 books. This book made me very emotional. I was happy, i was sad, and it was all crazy and mixed feelings.
Publisher-Tor Teen
Reviewers Rating:5 STARS!!!
Reviewed by~Sierra Wells (Student at Franklin High School)
Thank you to the Publisher for the donation of this book to the Read for your future book program!


 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous review! I have the first one in the series, but have not had the chance to read it yet. I will hopefully be able to move it up my TBR soon. Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)