May 19, 2012

Review: Dart and the Squirrels by Nicole Izmaylov

Summary-
Name's Dart-short for d'Artagnan. You may not think much of a grizzled old German Shepherd with a torn ear and a nasty bite, but, trust me, when you've spent your whole life dogging it out in the pound, you learn appearances can be deceiving. I mean, just look at that squirrel. Nutty, crazy, you name it. If that sly squirrel isn't chewing up Banshee's homework and blaming me, she's stealing my food, following me around the house, stealing my food, biting my tail, and, did I mention the worst part, stealing my food This is outrageous A proud purebred-okay, semi-purebred-German Shepherd such as myself can't stand for this I'll sit. Hey, since you're here, why don't you listen up to my complaints? All my doggy pals like them-and their reviews are a little "ruff."

Review-
A short book but well written. The naming style was rather comical as well as the randomness of adopting a squirrel. Ferdinand's way of speaking was exasperating, but the ending was amusing.

Publisher-World Castle Publishing
Reviewer Rating: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Emma Ritchie
~Thank you to the author for the donation of this book to the Read for your Future book program!~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)