December 4, 2011

Review: Kissing Booth by Lexie Hill

Summary-
Lisi has never been kissed. Sure, she could practice on her guy friend, Johnny, but he’s like a brother to her! So when it comes time to pick a theme for the Spring Carnival booth, Lisi suggests a "Kissing Booth," hoping it will give her the chance to get a cheek-kiss from her crush, the handsome, popular Brett. But on the day of the carnival, as rumors fly and kisses are stolen, Lisi discovers that the person she should really kiss may have been right in front of her all along.

Review-



It is an AWESOME book!!!!! I love it. I think teens that feel like they are nothing in school and are loosing friends and all need to read this book. This was another book that made me cry!!!!
Publisher-Point
Reviewer Rating: 4.4 Stars
Reviewed by~Sierra Wells (Student at Franklin High School)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. Sounds like you enjoyed reading it. It is great that it is a high quality book for teens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. This reminds me of some of the Sweet Valley High books I had when I was a teen. (I have a few books still). I like to read YA books for the walk down memory lane. Times may change but young/first love will always be the same.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)