July 23, 2011

Review: Friendship on Fire by Danielle Weiler

Summary-
The first few days of year 12 are disastrous for school captain Daisy Brooks.

But Daisy’s life takes a sudden turn when she is dared by Skye, the leader of the Blonde Brigade, to meet the mysterious, drop-dead gorgeous stranger, Nate, from rival school Addison Grammar. Daisy’s instant attraction to him disrupts her world. But what about her best friend Roman? How will he respond to this intruder?
Daisy is a vulnerable, yet fiery girl going through the chaotic phase between teenage and adulthood. She is about to discover the complexities of relationships, the etiquette of friendship and, most of all, her development as a woman.
Is it too late for Daisy to realise that the choices she makes shapes who she is and who she will become

                                                                         Review-
    So this was an Aussie young adult book I got a chance to read. I loved that the story related to a lot of issues that young teens are experiencing.  The Aussie slang threw me off and I had to keep hitting the Internet to look them up to see what they meant. The story was very well written. I loved the humor in this book. I was so caught up in the story that I couldn't get out till it was over! I loved that the end didn't leave you hanging really bad like a lot of books seem to do anymore. All in all a great read for Young adults.

Publisher-Sid Harta Publishers
My Score: 4 Stars
Reviewed by~Sarah
                                               ~Thank you to the Author for this book~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)