June 1, 2011

Review: Released (Agents of Evil #1) by Megan Duncan

Summary-
After a demon apocalypse kills their parents and everyone they know, 17-year old Abby Phillips, her brother, Carter, and friend, Max flee their home to travel through what has become the wastelands of America. When radio transmissions of a resistance offering shelter and safety cease, Abby is tempted to give up. Struggling to overcome life-threatening obstacles in their dangerous journey, Abby and her companions quickly discover there are much worse things lurking in the dark than they could have ever imagined

Review-
The book over all was hard to get into and had a very slow start. It had some points that ended no where, and other things that I think shouldn't be in the book.

Publisher-Createspace
My Score: 3Stars
Reviewed by~Emmaline (Student at Franklin High School)

1 comment:

  1. I have been hearing a lot about this lately - I guess I will have to keep watching it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and taking the time to comment! I do read every comment and appreciate them :)